Philippa Keeling (and dog)
Karen Delahay (Joined later)
1) Happy New Year to all artists in Purbeck
2) “Papers for company formation must be submitted before next meeting on 7th February”
Proposed Chris Burke
Seconded Nick Goulding
Nick Goulding undertook to talk to company formation group
3) Purbeck Arts Week meeting. 2 o’clock at the Square and Compass
4) Carlotta reported on progress with the Paintings on the Prom Project. Would like a snappy title for the project.
Also needs a subcommittee of Strata set up to drive things forward.
The aim is to have the unveiling during Purbeck Arts Week
5) Philippa reported the Purbeck Strings Festival would be March 17th and 18th
The Purbeck Strings website is currently being updated.
6) Karen suggested we look at some day out visits to arts venues and thought we might like to consider the Goodwood Sculpture Park in Sussex.
Peter reminded the meeting of the Activate Theatre visits which are available for subsidised prices
7) It was agreed that there be a new regular agenda item on fundraising.
8) Peter reminded everyone of the Open Mike Evening at Bar One on Tuesday 16th starting at 7.30. Bring your poetry to read and dress in 1960s beatnik style.
Next Meetings Wednesday 7th February
Sandie Clarke invited everyone to meet at her house for Strata meeting on 7th March